Sale Sold out
Regular price $215.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Are you looking for the perfect cover art to best reflect your song and brand?
Let us help!
We are able to create you the ultimate cover art for your upcoming release and we offer a range of options to best suit you needs and budget.
We have worked with artists in all genres with different styles and goal.
You will be able to provide us with a reference image or a description of an idea and/or style you had in mind. Feel free to attach us your song too so we can get a feel for what the art should capture. If you are looking to use a particular image in your cover art, please attach it to your order.
Alternatively, you can leave it up to us to get creative!
1. Base Cover Art Package
This is our most popular package! This base package includes one set of edits/minor adjustments (such as font placement alterations, crop variations or color changes). If you desire more edits, you can opt for our 'Premium Cover Art Package' below. In the event you want to continue editing, you can upgrade and pay the difference to the premium package to receive the two remaining edit rounds.
2. Premium Cover Art Package
This premium package is suitable for those who has a evolving imagination. It includes 3 rounds of minor adjustments so you can be confident in curating an artwork you're proud of!
Step 1: Select your cover art package
Step 2: Upload the name
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment: Payment is required upfront for all single/album cover art design services. No work will commence until full payment has been received.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for any of our single/album cover art design services. Once payment has been made, you acknowledge and agree that all sales are final.
- Minor revisions: Our "minor revisions" also referred to as "minor edits" "minor adjustments" are limited to color, font, sizing, and positioning changes. Any requests outside of these simple parameters will be considered a major revision.
- Major revisions: Major revisions include changing more significant components beyond the 'minor revisions' such as the image, theme, or style of art. If a major edit is requested on an initial Base Package purchase, you will be charged $119 if you choose to move ahead with the major change or be offered to upgrade to the 'Premium Cover Art Package' paying the remainder $84 ($299-$215 Base cost) to receive 2 minor revision edits.
- Storage of Designs: We do not store designs after 7 business days of delivering the asset. It is the client's responsibility to download and store their designs within this timeframe or to inform Djia Media, Inc. of any issues with your received files.
- Information Provided: When purchasing our single/album cover art design service, it is essential to provide all relevant information upfront. Failure to do so may result in delays in the design process. Please ensure that all spelling, names, text, image quality, and descriptions provided to us are accurate and complete. It is your responsibility to provide us with correct and sufficient information to avoid any errors or mistakes in the final product.
- Approval Process: We provide revisions to ensure the final product meets your expectations. Once the final artwork is approved, we will not be held responsible for any change of mind, errors or omissions.
- Ownership: The final artwork is the property of the client once full payment has been received. We reserve the right to use the artwork for marketing and promotional purposes unless otherwise agreed upon. This fee is for the service to generate the client's artwork.
- Communication: We will communicate with you primarily via email unless otherwise agreed upon. If you made an error or want to make a correction, we will accept changes within 24 hours of your order being placed. To request a correction, please email us at email@example.com with your order number, full name as displayed in the order, and any updates.
- Revisions and Correction Requests:
- If you made an error or want to make a correction, we will accept changes within 24 hours of your order being placed. To request a correction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, full name as displayed in the order, and any updates.
- All revisions must be received by Djia Media, Inc. no later than 48 hours after the cover art was sent to the client. If revisions are not received within 48 hours, the delivered artwork will be considered approved and final. However, if a client requires more time, we will allow 5 business days only if the client emails Djia Media requesting an extension. After 5 business days, any unapproved revisions will be lost, and an additional charge will apply to continue the project.
- We understand the importance of delivering a final product that meets your expectations. Therefore, we strongly advise our clients to review the artwork carefully and respond promptly to any requests for revisions or corrections.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to update or change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically.
By purchasing our single/album cover art design service, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.